Are you the next commercial talent in our team?
Keiron Printing Technologies is a deep-tech equipment startup that recently received funding to accelerate its growth, develop machinery, and expand the team. Currently, the team is looking for a driven, self-propelling student with a strong affinity for commerce. It is imperative that you are interested in marketing and sales processes. You are willing to combine the two and get a broad understanding of what it takes to manage commercial processes in a startup environment to accelerate.
What will you do within the team?
You will spend most of your time analyzing printed electronics applications, markets and the key players within them. You will be involved in new business development as well as the outbound marketing processes. The information you gather and analyze is essential to the startup and used as an indicator for commercial decision-making. As an intern, you will experience life in a startup. You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with the company’s commercial director, who will coordinate and advise you while learning to deal with a dynamic, deep-tech work environment.
Who are we looking for?
Currently, we are looking for students following a commercial study, preferably with a strong definition in marketing and sales in the region of Eindhoven. We highly value team diversity and would like to have a female international student who speaks and writes business-level English. Lastly, the entrepreneurial spirit is a pre, as the work environment will be an excellent kickstart to fuel your future ambitions, ideas, and knowledge.
You are the following:
- A commercial student with affinity in marketing and sales
- Fluent, or at least comfortable with written and spoken business-level English
- Interested in high-tech/deep-tech and willing to take on a challenge
- Someone with an eye for details and a good amount of creativity
- A real team player with the entrepreneurial mindset
- Pre: International & Female (We are looking to boost team diversity)
What do we offer?
Keiron Printing Technologies offers an excellent working atmosphere, where we believe friendship and colleagueship go hand-in-hand. We trust the people we work with closely and act like each others’ eyes and ears. You will get the chance to learn from industry veterans, expand your network, and learn hands-on skills in the field of marketing and business development that you can apply during and after your study.
To sum up what we have to offer you:
- A young, dynamic and driven team to work in
- The chance to expand your network with experts and professionals
- An incredible and entrepreneurial internship
- The chance to work with the technologies of the future
- Learn hands-on skills and develop yourself as a commercial talent
- A nice internship fee for you to fund your hobbies
Ready to take on a challenge? Apply now!
You can apply directly and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the team will contact you as soon as possible. See you soon!